New FVU Changes v5.6 [From FY 2010-11] and v2.152 [Till FY 2009-10] – effective from October 7th, 2017.
Following are the rules/validations put up:
- Change in section code 194J “Fees for Professional or Technical Services” for Form 26Q:
- For this section remark “Lower/No deduction on account of business of operation of call center” has been introduced.
- Same will be applicable for statements pertain to FY 2017-18 onwards for Form 26Q.
- Same will be applicable for both Regular and correction.
In view of this, when Section 194J is selected, Deduction Remark “Lower/No deduction on account of business of operation of call center” will be available for selection.
- Change in validations for all Sections of Form 27EQ.
- Higher Rate Deduction is to be made applicable for all sections.
- This remark is only allowed when default PAN values i.e. PANAPPLIED, PANINVALID and PANNOTAVBL are present under PAN Field of deductee record.
- In such case, Total TDS should be 5% or more of Amount of receipt/debited.
- Same will be applicable for regular and correction statements pertain to FY 2017-18 onwards.
- Addition of new field i.e. “Goods and Services Tax Number (GSTIN)” under Deductor Details. This will be a 15 digit number as registered by your organization and is required in both Regular and Correction eReturns. Structure validation is done. Ensure to quote the right GSTIN.
- State Code is to be indicated in all Correction Statements. Application takes care of the same without any user intervention.